Michael Ruscio, BNMDP/NMCC
Michael Rusio, BNMDP/NMCC gives a breakdown of all the big issues related to the gut microbiome that could be sabotaging your health.
Probiotics, prebiotcs, small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), parasite infections, stomach acid, and the hygiene hypothesis are all discussed.
In This Show We Discuss:
- What is the optimal make-up of gut bacteria?
- Early exposure to bacteria & the hygiene hypothesis
- Do probiotic supplements actually work?
- The importance of prebiotics
- Is small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) the reason so many people are having problems?
- The effect of very-low carbohydrate diets on the gut biome