Danny Lennon in an experienced nutrition science communciator.
He has spoken at a wide arrary of events globally, including:
- Hosting seminars & workshops (from a couple of hours to multiple days)
- Presenting at large nutrition & fitness conferences
- Giving corporate nutrition & health lectures to large organizations
- Providing sports nutrition talks to teams and athletes
- Giving nutrition talks at many gyms (for gen. pop. and/or performance-focused members)
- Moderated panel discussions and/or interviewed main guests
Danny has presented at events all over Europe, Australia and the United States.
Here are some examples based on the type of event…
Lectures at large conferences
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) OPTIMA Conference in Phoenix, Arizona
- The Ultimate Evidence-Based Conference in Melbourne, Australia
- BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, UK
- Sports Nutrition Association (SNA) annual conference in Queensland, Australia
- Human Performance Conference in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Corporate nutrition & health seminars
- LinkedIn EMEA HQ
- Johnson & Johnson
- Gilead Sciences
Moderating panels, interviewing other speakers, etc.
- One-Zero Conference in Dublin, Ireland – (moderated sports nutrition panel)
- Sigma Nutrition Live (interviewed experts live on stage, example here)
Here’s an example of Danny’s presenting style…