These are a comprehensive overview of our conclusions on a specific topic, that is often debated.
What Are Sigma Statements?
See our full list of statements here:
- Traumatic Brain Injury & Dietary Interventions
- Is the Fitness Industry Harming Us?: Why Messaging Needs to Change
- The Harms of Undereating for Athletes: Low Energy Availability & RED-S
- Can Fasting Increase Longevity?
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: What Do We Know?
- Can Gut Bacteria Impact Our Mood?: Examining the Gut-Brain Axis
- Low Cholesterol & Increased Mortality Risk?: Clarifying the Confusion
- Which Micronutrients Do I Need? – Commonly Underconsumed Vitamins & Minerals
- How Does Meal Timing Impact My Blood Sugar?
- Are Food Intolerance Tests Accurate?
- Organic vs. Non-Organic Food: Is There a Difference?
- Fatty Liver: The Relationship Between Diet & NAFLD
- Women’s Nutrition Considerations Over the Life-course
- The “Calories In, Calories Out” Confusion: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding Energy Balance
- Impact of Dairy on Disease Risk & Health
- Nutrition & Immune Function
- Is Red Meat Good or Bad for Health?
- How Sleep & Nutrition Interact
- Probiotics: Common Indications and Current Evidence
- How Diet Influences Heart Disease Risk
- The Impact of Diet on Blood Lipids
- Cholesterol, Lipoproteins & Lipids: Understanding CVD Risk
- What Are Sigma Statements?