Dr. Bryan Walsh talks about adrenal physiology, low and high cortisol, the HPA axis, why adrenal fatigue is a myth and how all this influences how you should eat and live.
Dr. Bryan Walsh
Dr. Bryan Walsh combines a passion for nutritional biochemistry and science-based therapies, yet maintains a broad view of wellness.
- What do the adrenal glands do?
- What is the HPA axis and why does it matter?
- Why adrenal fatigue is nothing more than a great marketing term!
- Real low cortisol issues
- Elevated cortisol and abnormal rhythms
- Cortisol saliva testing
- Why your perception is everything
- Practical take-away points that you can use in your everyday life and diet