Krista Scott-Dixon, PhD
Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon is a former university professor and researcher who now designs curriculum for Precision Nutrition.
She focuses on helping people make meaningful change through the Precision Nutrition Coaching and coaching Certification programs.
Krista is also the author or co-author of several books, with the latest being Why Me Want Eat: Fixing Your Food Fuckedupitude.
In this episode we discuss:
- Not mistaking the metrics for the goals
- The value of client autonomy in the coaching process
- Challenges for nutritionists and coaches in adapting to new situations
- Krista's work in nutrition curriculum design
- The fallacy of thinking clients should emulate their coaches
- Untapped resources and often underutilised tools that nutrition professionals don’t make enough use of
Links & Resources
Fan of the Podcast?
If you regularly enjoy listening to Sigma Nutrition Radio, I’d love if you could take a moment to consider showing your support.
First, if you could leave a review on Apple Podcasts that would help the show a lot and I get to read every single one of them!
Then if you’d like to take your support even further, then you can officially support the podcast on Patreon. You can pledge $1 per episode, and cancel at any time. All the money goes into providing transcripts of all the podcasts and supporting materials.
Thank you for considering!