John Berardi, PhD
John Berardi, PhD is best known as the co-founder of Precision Nutrition. He is also the founder of Change Maker Academy, which is devoted to helping people turn their passion for health and fitness into a successful career. Over the last 15 years he has advised Apple, Equinox, Nike, and Titleist, as well as the San Antonio Spurs, Carolina Panthers, US Open Champ Sloane Stephens, and 2-division UFC Champ Georges St. Pierre.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Getting clarity over why you do what you do
- Common obstacles faced in creating a career in health & fitness
- Why you don’t need a “traditional” route; and in fact why non-traditional routes could be better
Links & Resources
- Get Podcast Transcripts
- Get a free chapter of the new book
- Change Maker [BOOK]:
- USA – Amazon [Coupon code to use at checkout: 10GNCM (expires November 4th)]
- Worldwide – Book Depository
Fan of the Podcast?
If you regularly enjoy listening to Sigma Nutrition Radio, I’d love if you could take a moment to consider showing your support.
First, if you could leave a review on iTunes that would help the show a lot and I get to read every single one of them!
Then if you’d like to take your support even further, then you can officially support the podcast on Patreon. You can pledge $1 per episode, and cancel at any time. All the money goes into providing transcripts of all the podcasts and supporting materials.
Thank you for considering!