Dr. Spencer Nadolsky, DO is on the show talking about lifestyle medicine, using evidence in practice, how to think about carbs and dietary fat.
Dr. Spencer Nadolsky is an family physician who specializes in weight loss (bariatric medicine) and cholesterol (lipidology).
In This Show We Discuss:
- Who is Dr. Nadolsky and what does he do?
- Spencer’s journey
- Lifestyle modification vs. medication
- The pros and cons of evidence-based medicine/nutrition/fitness
- Crazy vs. sensible approaches
- The low-carb diet trap
- Why Bulletproof Coffee might not be for everyone
- The reason why 95% of people can’t lose fat