How To Listen
Kate has both undergraduate and graduate degrees in Psychology and spent time as a psychology professor at a college and university level.
She currently is a health & nutrition coach, working for Precision Nutrition, where she has coached over 1,000 people. Now she coaches fitness professionals on how to be better coaches.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Using an understanding of human psychology to improve coaching outcomes
- how we go about rationalizing our behaviour.
- How coaches can develop empathy
- Fitting the diet to your lifestyle: how much leeway/flexible does one give?
- The best skills a coach can teach themself
- Proactive and reactive coping strategies