How To Listen
In this episode Danny discusses the concept of “what is science?” with input from:
- Andy Galpin, PhD
- Brad Dieter, PhD
- John Kiely
- Trent Stellingwerf, PhD
- Mike T Nelson, PhD
- Ciaran O’ Regan
In This Episode We Discuss
- What is science meant to be? What is science pragmatically?
- “Science doesn’t prove anything it just reduces uncertainty”
- If you want to know something better, it takes concentrated cognitive effort and thinking
- What information do you have that you can collect, how does that inform your mental model?
- Application: explicit vs. tacit knowledge
- Why you shouldn’t identify as your views
- Why it is far important how you think than what you think