How To Listen
James Krieger is the founder of Weightology. He has a Master’s degree in Nutrition from the University of Florida and a second Master’s degree in Exercise Science from Washington State University. He is the former research director for a corporate weight management program that treated over 400 people per year, with an average weight loss of 40 pounds in 3 months. His former clients include the founder of Sylvan Learning Centers and The Little Gym, the vice president of Costco, and a former vice president of MSN.
James is a published scientist, author, and speaker in the field of exercise and nutrition. He has published research in prestigious scientific journals, including the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition and the Journal of Applied Physiology.
In This Episode We Discuss
- The recent systematic review and meta-analysis that James co-authored on training frequency and strength gain
- Volume for strength & hypertrophy: how many sets should you do?
- How much difference does a calorie surplus make for muscle gain?
- How much difference does a calorie surplus make for strength?
- What variables outside of training volume drive results?