James is the man behind Revolution Fitness. RevFit has two facilities in Dublin, offering semi-private strength training. James held several national drug free powerlfiting records and was the Irish Drug Free Powerlifting Associations overall points champion in 2010. He was the 2013 IPO National Champion at 90kg.
In this show we discuss:
- The major turning points that shaped James’ journey to this point
- Why strength is the foundational piece for all other attributes – The importance of getting strong first
- Nutritional principles and some easy hacks to prevent you going off track
- Why the number of good coaches in the whole country is in single figures
- The difference between poor, average and great coaching
- What does healthy really mean? Could getting strong make you unhealthy?
- What it means to truly live life