Sohee Lee is on the show talking about rapid vs slow fat loss, rebounding, reverse dieting, restrictive dieting, messing up and the importance of making your bed!
Sohee is a New York City-based coach and writer.
She is a Stanford University graduate, a nationally qualified NPC bikini competitor and is NSCA-CSCS certified.
In This Show We Discuss:
- The events that moved Sohee from living with an eating disorder into a respected coach teaching people how to eat healthy but live life at the same time.
- Rapid Weight Drops vs. Slow Fat Loss: Psychology, restrictiveness & enjoying life
- The mentality of long term progression
- Chasing Perfection – Being hard on ourselves for “messing up”
- Reverse Dieting
- Rebounding following a diet
- What annoys Sohee about the Health and Fitness industry
- The best piece of advice Sohee ever received