Valentin is a pro natural bodybuilder and coach based in Vienna, Austria. He has been working as a personal trainer and physique coach for several years. As an athlete he is a professional natural bodybuilder with the IPE. Valentin is also a speaker at Intelligent Strength for their Strength Coach program.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Ideal body composition at the start of a contest prep
- Recommended length of contest prep for natural athletes
- How competition frequency should change with experience level
- Off-season length and building in mini-cuts
- Strategic use of diet breaks during prep
- Understanding conditioning: how lean is “lean enough”?
- Weekly refeeds: setting the correct duration
- Peak week carbohydrate intake: front-loading vs. back-loading, and other considerations