Episode 216: Andy Morgan is back on the show to discuss a whole host of topics related to coaching, fitness and learning.
How to Listen
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on iTunes (iOS)
- Listen on Stitcher
- Get podcast RSS feed
- Click Here to Get Podcast Transcripts
Andy is the founder of RippedBody.com and an online coach. He co-authored the Muscle & Strength Pyramids books along with Dr. Eric Helms and Andrea Valdez. He has published a host of excellent nutrition and training resources in the form of ebooks, articles and podcasts, which can be found on the Ripped Body website.
Born in the UK, Andy has been living in Japan for over a decade, currently residing in Tokyo.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Current projects Andy is working on
- Characteristics of great coaches
- Developing a framework for client success
- Learning from experiences regardless of outcome
- How excitement and philosophies change with experience in fitness
- Interpreting studies more effectively
- Lessons learned from Mike Tuchscherer
- How past experiences and culture have influenced Andy as a coach and person
Links & Resources
- THE LAST SHRED: DIET ADJUSTMENTS MASTERY
- Health IQ – See if you qualify for a special rate (US listeners)
Enjoy this episode?
- SNR #206: Alessandro Ferretti – Blood Glucose, HRV & Inflammatory Response to Diet
- SNR #208: Herman Pontzer, PhD – Constrained Energy Expenditure Model & the Evolutionary Biology of Energy Balance
- SNR #154: Jeff Rothschild, RD – Intermittent Fasting, Time-Restricted Feeding & Circadian Biology