Episode #20: Dr. Lynda Frassetto, comes on the show to talk kidney health, blood pressure, chronic illness and how nutrition can help treat these naturally.
Dr. Lynda Frassetto
Dr. Frassetto is a nephrologist in San Francisco, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including San Franciso Veterans Affairs Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and has been in practice for 32 years.
In this episode we discuss:
- Lynda’s journey to this point
- Kidneys & their importance for health
- Kidney disease
- Blood pressure & blood sugar: treating naturally to help the kidneys
- Kidney stones: types, prevention and treatment
- Lynda’s philosophy of nutrition