How To Listen
Alan is a qualified lawyer and nutritionist based in Dublin, Ireland. Alan has a Masters in Nutritional Medicine from the University of Surrey. And in 2019 he will be starting his PhD work at the same institution, focusing on chrononutrition.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Public health messaging vs. individual advice
- Barriers to better nutrition at the population level
- What policies could make a difference?
- Do we know what a healthy dietary pattern is?
- Addressing criticisms of nutritional epidemiology
- Understanding the hierarchy of evidence: quality of evidence vs. proof standards