You’re interested in learning and applying the latest training and nutrition research.
MASS makes that easy.
MASS Research Review
Every subscriber gets:
- A new PDF issue of MASS every month. Each issue includes research review articles, video presentations, and audio summaries. PDF issues are usually around 120 pages long.
- Access to the entire searchable back catalog of 500+ articles and videos. You can download PDF versions, access back issues, find member-exclusive content, and view the mobile-friendly versions of each article on our exclusive member website.
- Monthly audio episodes. If you enjoy podcasts, you’ll love these 20-minute audio episodes. Listen in as we discuss and contextualize each article in these podcast-style audio roundtables.
- App version of the member site and mobile-friendly access to all content. Your MASS membership is now available through an app, so you can easily access articles, videos and audio episodes from your phone.
- Access to NSCA and NASM CEUs and ACSM and ACE CECs. If you’re an NSCA or NASM member who needs CEUs or an ACSM or ACE member who needed CECs, MASS offers quizzes (which covers the material in issues of MASS) that you can take to earn CEUs and CECs. Taking the quizzes is completely free for subscribers.
- Access to our private MASS Facebook group. Have questions about any of the articles? Get them answered quickly, and join in a community of other strength enthusiasts.
- Ability to cancel your subscription at any time. If you subscribe to MASS and decide it’s not for you, you can easily cancel your subscription at any time.
You know that keeping up with the latest science is crucial to being the best athlete or coach you can be.
Even if you just lift for fun, you want to be sure you’re getting the most out of your time in the gym.
Keeping up with 1,000+ new studies each month is crucial, but quite challenging.
You want the benefits of knowing the latest science-backed training and nutrition advice, but don’t have the time, energy, and money to sift through the journals, pick out which studies are applicable, analyze their design for trustworthiness, critically read them, and figure out how they apply to your training or your client’s training.
MASS breaks down the latest research in plain English, so you can apply it to your training and nutrition ASAP.
You can be an expert in strength and physique sport without wasting any more time, energy, or money sifting through studies.
We’ve got the shortcut:
Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS), a research review by Dr. Eric Helms, Dr. Eric Trexler, Dr. Mike Zourdos, and Lauren Colenso-Semple.
MASS does all the legwork for you and distills the studies that are most useful and relevant for you each month, making it easy and enjoyable to stay on top of the research that matters to you.