Sigma Online Coaching
You’re likely here for one of three reasons (or a combination):
- You want to improve your body composition
- You want to improve athletic performance
- You want to optimize your health
Regardless of your focus, you’ve probably came to Sigma Nutrition because there is a disconnect between your current situation and what you know you’re capable of.
You know that if you could just get some key things in order you’d be able to achieve so much. And you probably know the best way to guarentee that is by having a world-class coach guiding you.
Perhaps you find yourself second-guessing yourself all the time. You start doing something with your nutrition but you’re unsure whether it could be better, so you make some tweaks and changes but have no way of quantifying if they are making things better or worse.
Perhaps you lack structure. You know the principles of good nutrition but you haven’t translated that into an automatic process that you follow. A process that cuts down on decision making and gives you clear daily objectives.
Perhaps you have very specific lofty goals that require attention to detail. And you care about those details being perfect.
What You Can Expect
You can expect to find coaches who really, really care about you. We understand the importance of achieving your goals and the impact that can have on your life. And our central philosophy is one of understanding, empathy and actually caring.
By using a client-centric model, we adopt the coaching service to reflect what each individual needs. We set clear expectations, assess objective and subjective data, and create actionable targets on a weekly basis.
We operate within a framework of evidence-based practice. A deep understanding of the scientific research underpins our decision making. But it’s beyond that where our coaching skills really shine; using experience and empathy to work out solutions for each individual. One phrase we like most is “creative problem solving”.
The Sigma Nutrition coaching team have coached hundreds of men and women to better physiques, improved health and all-time best performances.
How Our Sevice Works
- Every week you have a formal email check-in with your coach.
- Each day you will have metrics to track in your Sigma Tracker. The metrics tracked will be dependant on the individual’s needs.
- Each week you will have some clear objectives, meaning you go into each day knowing exactly what to do.
- Throughout the week you have email access to your coach to ask any questions you may have.
- At regular time points along the process you will have a review of progress with your coach. This is a great opportunity to reflect on how much progress you’re making.
- As needed, Skype or phone calls can be arranged subject to coach availability.
I want to be completely transparent about a few things, so that neither you or us waste our time and resources. So to be clear, we can only work with people who have the ability to put in a high degree of effort. We invest a lot of time and energy into each client, so to make that worthwhile we can only work with people who can commit to putting in a sustained and dedicated effort. Because of the time/effort we put in, in addition to the excellence of service and ability to get results, this is not a cheap service. If pricing is a primary concern for you, it’s likely our service won’t be the best fit for you.
Before you submit an application to work with us, please ensure you fit the following criteria:
- You are not looking for a one-time meal plan. We don’t provide one-time meal plans. We develop deep ongoing relationships with dedicated clients, thus getting the best reults possible.
- You are not looking for a low-cost coaching. We provide a truly elite service. We are excellent at what we do. And we price accordingly. If budget is an issue for you then there are likely better solutions out ther for you than our coaching.
- You are not looking for medical advice. If you want specific medical advice for a clinical condition, then please consult a specialist. We are not medical professionals.
- You can commit to at least eight weeks of coaching. Dipping in to this coaching for a short number of weeks just isn’t going to be use to anyone. You won’t have time to see the real benefits of a coach and we have a reputation of excellent results to protect.
- You can commit to your obligations as a Sigma client. Each weekend you are required to submit you check-in on time. You should have any data collected that your coach has requested. Your questions should be thought out and specific. And you should be engaged with the process. If you want to be passive in the process or expect results to be spoon-fed to you, that isn’t going to happen.
Our Coaching Team
- Coaching System Co-ordinator
- MSc. Nutritional Sciences
- Instagram: @dannylennon_sigma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Coaching
- Owner of CityGym training facility
- Precision Nutrition certified nutrition coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT
- KG Elite Strength & Conditioning level 1 & 2
- Instagram: @garbenn_cg
- Email: email@example.com
- Powerlifting & strength coach
- PhD candidate in muscle physiology
- Drug-free powerlifter
- Represented Ireland at 2016 and 2017 open IPF World Championships in u-93kg class
- Best lifts in competition: 262.5 kg squat, 180 kg bench, 307.5 kg deadlift (raw) @ -93 kg BW
- Instagram: @arthurlynch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirm you meet eligibility criteria
Submit an application via button below
Determine if we’re the perfect fit
If yes, set-up payment.
Bask in the glory of the best results of your life
Apply for Coaching
Apply below and if you’re deemed a good fit for coaching with Sigma Nutrition you’ll be contacted to discuss your goals in more detail with a coach.
If we’re all happy, you’ll be offered a coaching spot. In the event our client roster is fully booked, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and contacted when a space is free.
Over the course of 6 to 8 weeks, my own bodyfat managed to drop approximately 3-4% and I felt much more recovered after my training sessions.
I would have considered it a form of education as opposed to coaching, purely for the reason that Danny really made it a very enjoyable learning experience.
I cannot recommend Danny enough and would encourage everyone to spend time with Danny as it will be of major benefit.”
My body fat went from roughly 13 per cent down to just below 8 per cent in 8 weeks. All of my lifts have surpassed my personal records multiple times. And I became both mentally and physically stronger.
I thought I knew a lot about nutrition. Time to throw my ego away and say that I actually knew nothing.”
Frequently Asked Questions
So that means you should know what macronutrients are, are willing to track your intake on My Fitness Pal, already know how to complete the main compound lifts.
We also do specific prep for peaking and making weight for powerlifting meets, MMA fights and other weight-class based sport events