Sigma Online Coaching
How You Will Benefit
On becoming part of Team Sigma, we can help you with any of the below factors you wish, depending on your goals:
- Nutrition Periodization – We design long-term periodization nutrition strategies that fit in line with your training program and/or competition dates
- Strength Training & Powerlifting Programming – Personalized training programs designed specifically for you, which are updated weekly by your coach
- Weight Cutting – We develop personalized, science-based weight cutting strategies for athletes who need to make weight for MMA, boxing, powerlifting or weightlifting.
- Evidence-Based Advice – All our recommendations and strategies are based on peer-reviewed scientific research and an understanding of the overall body of evidence. No pseduoscience. No broscience. No quackery.
- Accountability – Perhaps most importantly of all, we are an objective voice to call you out on your actions, guide you along and keep you accountable to the plan of action. If you know what you should be doing but can never seem to get it done in the long-term, it’s likely that accountability is what you need.
Our core nutrition coaching package include:
- analysis of current diet
- goal setting
- nutrition plan (modified weekly or as needed)
- periodized long-term plan for several phases
- food options
- practical guidelines to hit targets
Nutrition + Training Coaching
If you also want us to take care of your training/exercise program and coaching, we offer this as an add-on service, giving you a comprehensive, cost-effective solution. The training + nutrition package includes everything from the Nutrition Coaching option above, PLUS:
- a custom training program (modified weekly)
- technique analysis
- matching of your nutrition and training periodization
- monitoring of training results and fatigue to ensure you stay progressing
Before you submit an application to work with us, please ensure you fit the following criteria:
- You are not looking for a quick fix or one-off meal plan. We work with people looking for massive results, which come through excellent coach-client relationships that develop over time.
- You are not looking for a “cheap” or “budget” coaching. That isn’t us. When it comes to coaching, you get exactly what you pay for. I truly believe Sigma Nutrition coaching is world-class.
- You are not a nutrition “newbie”. I have no problem with people who are new to learning about nutrition and are just getting started but that’s just not where our system can offer most value. There are others who can help you. If you don’t know what carbs and protein are, we’re not for you.
- You are not looking for medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m not an endocrinologist. If you want specific medical advice for a clinical condition, then please consult a specialist.
- You have experience tracking your food intake on an app like My Fitness Pal (or are willing to do so for a certain period).
Our Coaching Team
- MSc. Nutritional Sciences
- Instagram: @dannylennon_sigmanutrition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner of CityGym
- Precision Nutrition certified nutrition coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT
- KG Elite Strength & Conditioning level 1 & 2
- Instagram: @garbenn_cg
- Email: email@example.com
- PhD candidate in muscle physiology
- Drug-free powerlifter
- Represented Ireland at 2016 and 2017 open IPF World Championships in u-93kg class
- Best lifts in competition: 265 kg squat, 180 kg bench, 307.5 kg deadlift (raw) @ -93 kg BW
- Instagram: @arthurlynch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Coaching
Apply below and if you’re deemed a good fit for coaching with Sigma Nutrition you’ll be contacted to discuss your goals in more detail with a coach.
If we’re all happy, you’ll be offered a coaching spot. In the event our client roster is fully booked, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and contacted when a space is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
So that means you should know what macronutrients are, are willing to track your intake on My Fitness Pal, already know how to complete the main compound lifts.
We also do specific prep for peaking and making weight for powerlifting meets, MMA fights and other weight-class based sport events