Sigma Online Coaching
It’s time to get to work…
You’re likely here for one of two reasons:
- You want to look lean, strong and jacked.
- You want to feel healthy again.
Either way you’ve probably came to Sigma Nutrition because to this point you haven’t been able to reach the point you know you’re capable of. You know that if you could just get some key things in order you’d be able to achieve so much. And you probably know the best way to guarentee that is by having a world-class coach guiding you.
Perhaps you find yourself second-guessing yourself all the time. You start doing something with your nutrition but you’re unsure whether it could be better, so you make some tweaks and changes but have no way of quantifying if they are making things better or worse.
Perhaps you lack structure. You know the principles of good nutrition but you haven’t translated that into an automatic process that you follow. A process that cuts down on decision making and gives you clear daily objectives.
Perhaps you have very specific lofty goals that require attention to detail. And you care about those details being perfect.
What You Can Expect
You can expect to find coaches who really, really care about you. We understand the importance of achieving your goals and the impact that can have on your life. And our central philosophy is one of understanding, empathy and actually caring.
By using a client-centric model, we adopt the coaching service to reflect what each individual needs. We set clear expectations, assess objective and subjective data, and create actionable targets on a weekly basis.
We operate within a framework of evidence-based practice. A deep understanding of the scientific research underpins our decision making. But it’s beyond that where our coaching skills really shine; using experience and empathy to work out solutions for each individual. One phrase we like most is “creative problem solving”.
The Sigma Nutrition coaching team have coached hundreds of men and women to better physiques, improved health and all-time best performances.
How Our Sevice Works
- Every week you have a formal email check-in with your coach.
- Each day you will have metrics to track in your Sigma Tracker. The metrics tracked will be dependant on the individual’s needs.
- Each week you will have some clear objectives, meaning you go into each day knowing exactly what to do.
- Throughout the week you have email access to your coach to ask any questions you may have.
- At regular time points along the process you will have a review of progress with your coach. This is a great opportunity to reflect on how much progress you’re making.
- As needed, Skype or phone calls can be arranged subject to coach availability.
Before you submit an application to work with us, please ensure you fit the following criteria:
- You are not looking for a one-time meal plan. We don’t provide one-time meal plans. We develop deep ongoing relationships with dedicated clients, thus getting the best reults possible.
- You are not looking for a low-cost coaching. We provide a truly elite service. We are excellent at what we do. And we price accordingly. If budget is an issue for you then there are likely better solutions out ther for you than our coaching.
- You are not looking for medical advice. If you want specific medical advice for a clinical condition, then please consult a specialist. We are not medical professionals.
- You can commit to at least eight weeks of coaching. Dipping in to this coaching for a short number of weeks just isn’t going to be use to anyone. You won’t have time to see the real benefits of a coach and we have a reputation of excellent results to protect.
- You can commit to your obligations as a Sigma client. Each weekend you are required to submit you check-in on time. You should have any data collected that your coach has requested. Your questions should be thought out and specific. And you should be engaged with the process. If you want to be passive in the process or expect results to be spoon-fed to you, that isn’t going to happen.
Our Coaching Team
- Coaching System Co-ordinator
- MSc. Nutritional Sciences
- Instagram: @dannylennon_sigma
- Email: email@example.com
- Head of Coaching
- Owner of CityGym training facility
- Precision Nutrition certified nutrition coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT
- KG Elite Strength & Conditioning level 1 & 2
- Instagram: @garbenn_cg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powerlifting & strength coach
- PhD candidate in muscle physiology
- Drug-free powerlifter
- Represented Ireland at 2016 and 2017 open IPF World Championships in u-93kg class
- Best lifts in competition: 262.5 kg squat, 180 kg bench, 307.5 kg deadlift (raw) @ -93 kg BW
- Instagram: @arthurlynch
- Email: email@example.com
Confirm you meet eligibility criteria
Submit an application via button below
Determine if we’re the perfect fit
If yes, set-up payment.
Bask in the glory of the best results of your life
Apply for Coaching
Apply below and if you’re deemed a good fit for coaching with Sigma Nutrition you’ll be contacted to discuss your goals in more detail with a coach.
If we’re all happy, you’ll be offered a coaching spot. In the event our client roster is fully booked, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and contacted when a space is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
So that means you should know what macronutrients are, are willing to track your intake on My Fitness Pal, already know how to complete the main compound lifts.
We also do specific prep for peaking and making weight for powerlifting meets, MMA fights and other weight-class based sport events