Andy Morgan is the founder of RippedBody.com and an online coach. He co-authored the Muscle & Strength Pyramids books along with Dr. Eric Helms and Andrea Valdez. He has published a host of excellent nutrition and training resources in the form of ebooks, articles and podcasts, which can be found on the Ripped Body website. He recently released the third edition of the Diet Adjustments Manual.
In this episode we discuss:
- Constantly refining content and coaching practices
- Assessing/screening if someone is ready for a diet
- Setting expectations
- Periodization of cutting, gaining and maintenance
- Weight fluctuations
- Transitioning from the end of a cutting phase back to maintenance or gaining
- Managing gaining phases appropirately
Links & Resources
Support the Podcast
If you regularly enjoy listening to Sigma Nutrition Radio and you'd like to take your support even further, then you can officially support the podcast by either making a one-time donation or via a recurring payment. If you wish to do so then you can do so here.
Thank you for considering!