How To Listen
Martin is a clinical performance nutritionist and the founder of Mac-Nutrition, a thriving nutrition consultancy boasting sought after long-term internship and weekend mentorship programs. He has also developed Mac-Nutrition Uni, the UK’s first ever evidence-based, nutrition course that can be completed online.
Martin has worked as a performance nutritionist in elite sport with British Weight Lifting, Derby County Football Club, English swimming and other elite sport organizations.
He has lectured at the University of Derby and has guest lectured on the prestigious MSc Sport and Exercise Nutrition course at Loughborough University.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Martin’s undergraduate education
- What drew Martin to nutrition
- The early life influences that developed interests in bodybuilding or in science
- The moments/experiences in his education that stand out as the most important or influential to Martin
- Martin’s work in elite sport
- How Martin had became disillusioned with the fitness industry before he started MNU
- The unexpected benefits students have reported from doing MNU
- Martin’s interests outside of nutrition/work