Episode 75: Armi Legge of Evidence Mag is on the show to discuss why fat loss comes more difficult to some people, how to stay in shape whilst travelling, how to build habits and the place of fitness in your overall life.
Guest BioArmi Legge
Armi is a former national level triathlete.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why some people seem to be able to make progress easily whilst it’s a massive struggle for others
- How to keep your diet and training whilst taking both short breaks and longer periods of travel
- Why habit formation is the number one most important consideration for long-term progress
- Why behavioural psychology is the future of fitness
- Armi’s top book recommendations
- Where fitness fits into our overall lives and happiness