Episode 74: Evelyn Kocur talks carbohydrates, insulin and adiposity.
Guest BioEvelyn Kocur
Following initial success on an Atkins approach, she went looking into the scientific research and found that not everything is as perfect with low-carb dieting as some promote.
In this episode we discuss:
- Carbohydrate-insulin-adiposity hypothesis
- Carb intakes when insulin resistance is present
- False dichotomy of LCHF vs. high-carb
- When low-carbohydrate diets are viable
- The different forms of moderation in dieting
Links & Resources:
The Diet Delusion (Good Calories, Bad Calories)