The Sigma Powerlifting Performance Coaching service is for raw, drug-free powerlifters who want a comprehensive service to give them the optimal roadmap to achieving their best total on the platform.
Our powerlifting programming is overseen by Sigma head powerlifting coach & exercise scientist, Arthur Lynch. Arthur is an exercise physiology PhD researcher and international-level competitive lifter in the IPF. Arthur brings the perfect blend of scientific understanding of lifting performance and the experience
- Weekly check-in via Skype or email with coach Arthur
- Unlimited email access to your coach
- Initial technique assessment and “weak points” analysis
- Completely customized, “from scratch” programming, which is modified weekly
- Long-term periodization (macrocycle) planning
- Meet day strategy development: tapering, attempt selection, meet day game plan, etc.
- Personalized weight cutting strategies, if appropriate
- Access to monthly guest workshops from experts in training, nutrition, sports psychology & physical therapy
Arthur Lynch – Head of Sigma Powerlifting Program
- PhD candidate in muscle physiology
- Lifetime raw, drug-free powerlifter
- Represented Ireland at 2016 IPF World Championships in u-93kg open class
- Best lifts in competition: 250kg squat, 170kg bench, 300kg deadlift (all raw) @ ~90kg BW