Episode 5: Abel James of Fat Burning Man is on the show to talk about lessons learned from experts, taking your health into your own hands and self-experimentation.
Guest BioAbel James
Abel is the host of the award-winning, #1 Rated Fat-Burning Man Show. He helps folks to improve their relationship with food, activity, and life by circumventing marketing myths, misinformation, and corporate scheming by eating real foods and engaging in effective, science-backed training to make you lean, healthy, and energetic.
Through his podcast, books, and coaching, I am dedicated to helping others optimize their health and reach their ultimate potential by being their own guru
In This Show We Discuss:
- Learning from other experts
- Insulin manipulation and using it strategically
- How Abel tuned his own health around by ignoring his doctor and self-educating and self-experimenting
- Turning to bodybuilding to learn about what food really does to the body
- The story of his brother’s bodybuilding journey, inspired by Pumping Iron.
- How many bodybuilders are super intelligent and ahead of the curve
- Abel’s book recommendations that people need to read
- Why data is useful but too much can become pointless
Links & Resources
Abel’s podcast with Kiefer
Wheat Belly – William Davis
Paleo Manisfesto – John Durant
Grain Brain – David Perlmutter
Sally Fallon – Nourishing Traditions
Weston A. Price Foundation
Tom Venuto – Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
Chris Kresser – Personal Paleo Code
Transcript of the Show
Please Share To Activate the Download Link for PDF of the show transcript.[esll id=”67747947″ description=””] Thanks For Sharing !