Dominic Munnelly is one of Ireland’s leading personal trainers having worked in the business for over 20 years. He has supported many clients on their health and fitness journey advising them on training, nutrition, mobility and wellness and in the process helped people lose weight, get fit and lead a happier and healthier life.
His background is Sports Science had he holds a degree from the University of Sunderland as well as other qualifications and certifications.
He is a co-author of Move Train Nourish, The Sustainable Way to a Healthier you, published by The Collins Press.
Dominic’s Suggested Reading List
Below is a copy of an email Dominic sent me after the podcast related to his reading recommendations…
- Tribe – Sabstain Junger
- Lost Connections – Johann Hari
- Our Kids and Bowling Alone – Robert Putnham
- The Wellness Syndrome – Carl Cederstrom
- Perpetual Euphoria – Pascal Bruckner
- Article – Against Cheerfulness – should be see the drive to constantly be happy as a category of slaves?
- Article – It’s a terrible day in the neighbourhood – all emotions are ok
- Digital Minimalism – Cal Newport
- The Joy of missing out – Svend Brinkman
- Stand out of our light – James Williams
Links & Resources
Fan of the Podcast?
If you regularly enjoy listening to Sigma Nutrition Radio, I’d love if you could take a moment to consider showing your support.
First, if you could leave a review on iTunes that would help the show a lot and I get to read every single one of them!
Then if you’d like to take your support even further, then you can officially support the podcast on Patreon. You can pledge $1 per episode, and cancel at any time. All the money goes into providing transcripts of all the podcasts and supporting materials.
Thank you for considering!