Round-up Show Part 2: Live a Truly Healthy Life
Episode 63: In this round-up show we go back over the past 12 months to pick advice on how to live the healthiest and happiest life possible.
Episode Featured in This Episode
- Dominic Munnelly – CrossFit, Nutrition for Performance & Female Trainees
- Dean Dwyer ~ Why you’re not making progress & how to set yourself up for success
- Marc David ~ What We Eat is Only Half the Story of Good Nutrition
- Phil Graham – Using Science in Health & Bodybuilding Coaching
- James Hanley – Auto-regulation Dieting, Dogsh*t Deadlifts & Eating Frogs
- Dan Pardi – Sleep, Circadian Rhythms & the Importance of Light & Dark
- Dr. Kirk Parsley – Sleep, Performance, Navy SEALs & Testosterone
- Robbie Bourke (part 1) – Nutrition, epigenetics & biochemical individuality
- Brent Pottenger ~ Thinkering, Ancestral Health & the Future of Medicine
- Dr. Bill Lagakos ~ The Poor, Misunderstood Calorie
- Kamal Patel – How Research Issues Can Affect Our Diet & Supplement Decisions
- Mike Samuels – How to eliminate binges, eat your favourite foods & enjoy life whilst getting lean!
- Dr. Jason Fung ~ Blood sugar, fasting & why we’ve got it wrong
- Dino Camire – Body Image, Eating Carbs & Playing the Long Game
- Dr. Tom O’ Bryan – Could LPS Toxicity or an Autoimmune Mechanism be Wrecking Your Health?
- Sarah Doyle ~ Finding happiness, letting go & building a better life
- James Maskell ~ The Evolution of Medicine: Take Control of Your Own Health
- Ameer Rosic: Live an Optimal Life with the Right Nutrition, Environment and Attitude
Enjoy this episode?