One Year of Sigma Nutrition Radio!
Episode 62: To celebrate the one year anniversary of the show, Danny looks back on some of the best bits of the show from the past 61 episodes.
Episode Featured in This Episode
- Laurent Bannock ~ Nutrition education, personalisation and periodization
- Eric Helms ~ Dieting, Macros & Critical Thinking for Physique and Strength Athletes
- Dr. Spencer Nadolsky – Lifestyle medicine, doctor-bashing, and the sensible approach to carbs & fat
- Dr. Mike Israetel – All You Need To Know About Nutrient Timing
- Dr. Mike T. Nelson ~ Metabolic Flexibility & Performance-Based Fat Loss
- Abbie Smith-Ryan ~ Performance supplementation, high intensity training & chronic low-calorie dieting
- Dr. Karl Nadolsky – Understanding Testosterone, Thyroid & the Adrenals
- Menno Henselmans – Refeeds, Body Recomposition & Non-Linear Diets
- Martin MacDonald – Fat Burning vs. Fat Loss, Fasted Cardio & Low-Glycogen Training
- Dr. Bryan Walsh – Cortisol & The Myth of Adrenal Fatigue
- Alex Viada – Nutrition & Hydration For Concurrent Training
- Dr. Bryan Chung – Calories, Protein Synthesis vs. Hypertrophy & Evidence-Based Fitness
- Brian St. Pierre – Carb Intakes for Health & Performance
- Dr. Jose Antonio ~ Nutrient timing, high-protein diets & supplement myths
- Dr. Bill Willis – Antioxidants, Exercise Performance & the Adaptive Response to Training
- Ryan Lowery – HMB For Insane Mass and Strength Gains? Facts Behind The Study
Next Online Workshop:
Enjoy this episode?