How To Listen
Artin Entezarjou, MD
Artin is a medical doctor, currently completing his intern rotations at Helsingborg Hospital, Sweden. He is also currently completing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence in eVisits in Primary Care.
Outside of medicine, Artin co-founded EBT (Evidence Based Training), a brand dedicated to making science on health, fitness and nutrition digestible and understandable to the public, mostly through Instagram, but also their blog.
In This Episode We Discuss
- What it means to simplify science
- How to have a discussion, levels of argument
- Study types: expert opinions, observational, experimental.
- Reading studies: what to be looking out for
- Translating research into practice
- Understanding statistics in research: p-value, confidence intervals