How To Listen
Ted is a personal trainer and podcaster. He has worked with Fortune 500 CEOs, busy professionals and celebrities, including Richard Branson and Robert Downey Jr.
Many of his clients are middle-aged executives who want a trainer to help them stay in shape and keep their energy levels high and stress levels low. He also counsels his clients on the proper use of supplements and offers nutritional advice. He believes in using science and scientifically proven methods to achieve the best fitness results.
Ryce’s goal in all of his efforts has been to help other people lead better, more fulfilling lives—legendary lives. Through his podcast, his coaching and his other projects, he has reached thousands of people and helped them achieve their goals.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Ted’s background, including training Robert Downey Jnr!
- Impact of social isolation on health; both pyschological and physiological
- How does exercise and nutrition help psychology, anxiety, etc.
- What if you already exercise, eat well and have good body composition, but are still “unhealthy”?
- Flow (from the work of Czikszentmihalyi) and trying to manifest this state in life
- Application over knowledge
Links & Resources
- Legendary Life Podast
- Coaching Offer from Ted for Sigma Listeners
- Twitter: @LegendaryLifeP
- Cole, 2014 – Human social genomics
- FB Post: THERE WERE SO MANY TIMES WHERE I FELT LIKE MY LIFE WAS OVER…
- Ted’s Facebook Page
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience – by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- The Rise of Superman – Steven Kotler