How To Listen
Arthur Lynch, PhD (candidate)
Arthur Lynch is a exercise physiology researcher currently pursuing his PhD at the University of Limerick. His current research focuses on the role of HMB supplementation on hypertrophy and strength performance in well-trained individuals.
Arthur is an accomplished drug-free powerlifter, representing Ireland at the last two IPF World Championships and heading there again this year. He is current Irish Powerlifting Ferderation national champion in the -93kg class.
Arthur coaches online here at Sigma Nutrition, working with powerlifters of all levels.
In This Episode We Discuss
- Errors we have made in the past with our thinking, beliefs and practices
- “Fake” science and mis-use of the term “evidence-based”
- Logical fallacies
- Misconceptions about nutrition, HIIT vs LISS, manual therapy and movement.
- Being wrong isn’t bad, it’s how your respond that matters
Links & Resources
- Online Powerlifting Coaching with Arthur
- Arthur’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @arthurlynch
- Article: Examining 8 Claims Made About Foam Rolling, Myofascial Release & the “Back Baller”
- Article: Creatine: Common Questions Answered