Episode 161: Dublin-based coach and fitness entrepreneur Rob Lipsett is on the show to discuss his journey, philosophies and work with clients.
Rob Lipsett is a personal trainer, physique competitor and fitness entrepreneur. Rob has built a loyal following based on giving insights into his own training and lifestyle, blended with handing out solid evidence-based information.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Lessons learned from competing in natural physique competition
- Advice for those looking to build a physique naturally
- Reasons why people don’t achieve their body composition goals
- How to determine whether you should bulk or cut
- Keeping on track with training and dieting whilst travelling
Links & Resources
Enjoy this episode?